6.28.2007

Hello, Blogosphere

I have finally decided to join the world of blogs with one of my own. I never thought a blog for me was a good idea, since I generally don't have much to share that would be worth posting online for the world to see. However, now that Lindsay has a new job in Seattle that actually affords her some leisure time, I have really enjoyed reading her blog posts about cooking, knitting, and outdoor recreation. As I also enjoy these things, I wanted to join in on the fun. If Lindsay is the only one who reads my blog, I will not be hurt or offended.

Even more inspiring was remembering Lindsay's touching post on her grandfather after he passed away, and I wanted to dedicate my latest knitting project to my Great Aunt Phyllis (who taught me to knit) who passed away last week. Hopefully I'll finish up my knitting this weekend and will have pictures and a dedication up next week.

No comments: