1.08.2008

Da Bearsss

Ok, so it's been a reeeeeally long time since I've posted. Sorry about that. But after the cliffhanger I posted last time, I finally have a pic of the Bears hat I made for my brother:


I think I made the letters too big since it's hard to read when it's on, but he loves it and doesn't seem to mind. There are a few other things I would've done differently but I won't mention them since I don't think he'll ever notice. I'm working on one for myself now too but after the disheartening season I'm not quite as motivated. There's always next year though...Go Bears!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

kates,
this hat is awesome!! you need to teach me how to make a denver broncos hat. did you have a pattern or did you come up with it yourself? i'm always confused about whether you knit hats with circular needles, regular ones, or four small ones....